Amtrak atlanta to new orleans time
/r/Buccaneers: ✌Time Super Bowl Champions
2009.11.22 22:23 crackadeluxe /r/Buccaneers: ✌Time Super Bowl Champions
Your Mom's Favorite NFL Related Subreddit.
2010.08.22 05:08 thatguy142 Miami Dolphins
The official subreddit of the Miami Dolphins football team. Discussions about the latest team news, players, game recaps, and more!
2008.08.11 02:59 /r/falcons: Home of the Atlanta Falcons
2023.05.30 19:43 cgullo13 [WTS] Geissele, BCM, Troy, streamlight uppers/handguards/ accessories
New here!! looking to sell various things I have laying around the shop in cases collecting dust all prices are Best offer as I want these gone ASAP - Troy 10.5" SOCC rail mounted once and removed comes with all mounting hardware except barrel nut (takes standard Ar barrel nut that sits under Delta ring) -$175 OBO - Troy 11" Alpha Batterail same situation as above - $175 OBO - Streamlight TLR 2s some use on this - $175 OBO - Geissele Mk14 10.5" on Aero upper w/ Rosco barrel and Geissele Gas block, never fired (No BCG, CH or muzzle device) - $475 OBO - BCM KMR Alpha 10.5" upper (random upper and 10.5" barrel only a few hundred rounds through it, No BCG, CH or muzzle device)- $350 OBO - BCM KMR Alpha 16" Upper, Stock BCM upper only shot a handful of times. comes with the comp as shown BFH barrel etc (No BCG, or CH) - $600 OBO
submitted by cgullo13
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:42 eggzndbacon Does anyone else feel like they would rather have no friends than friends with different values than you? How to go about finding friends with similar values?
Hello. I am actually 25 but have always gotten along with people a little older than me. I had a traumatic childhood and it forced me to grow up a lot quicker than most. I say this because this has already limited me in relating to people my age.
Most people my age are really bothered by trivial things and care about stuff than I couldn't care less about. I don't have a lot of friends but the ones I do have are so different than me in terms of values. The nice thing is that we have the same hobbies that we can enjoy together, but lately that hasn't been enough because I feel like I can't truly be myself. For example, I have a mix of liberal and conservative values. A lot of major things I care about are more on the conservative side, but I do NOT feel comfortable talking about these things in front of them. I live in a very liberal area, which I love because I am liberal at my core. To others, some of my beliefs might make me appear to be super right wing which just isn't true. Another example is that I eat a diet literally comprised of beef and fruit for my autoimmune disease. It puts my disease into remission but if I told my friends I'm doing this diet they would probably judge me for doing harm to the environment even though I get my beef from local ranches. This means I no longer go out for food and drinks with them cause I just can't eat out 99% of the time.
Most importantly, I have a sense of humor that none of my friends have. I make jokes and laugh at jokes that typically go well when I'm hanging out with dudes. When I'm with my girl friends, they do not find the same things funny as I do. This adds to me feeling so different than most women in my life.
I just want some friends I can make dumb jokes with and have a more open minded view on politics, diet, questioning science, etc. This might make me seem crazy to most but I am sick of hiding who I am. I feel like I have no actual friends because of this. I have found myself isolating myself more and more because of this and it's making me depressed. I'm realizing all of this about myself because my partner (who shares the same values as me) is living in a different state for a few months for work. Being without him has made me realize I can't be myself around anyone besides him.
Has anyone else reached this conclusion at this point (mid-late 20s) and successfully found some new friends that are longer-lasting due to shared values? Or am I just expecting too much out of people and should just accept that my views are too weird for the area I live in? Surely there are some others like me somewhere.
submitted by eggzndbacon
to AskWomenOver30 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:42 Gsk777 [WTS] BNIB Mini J Cape & Lukas P
Time stamp : https://imgur.com/a/LKV7HwS
BNIB MINI J-Cape $315 shipped - chasing other knives and this one isn’t for me
Like New Lukas-P $275 shipped - bought off of Troy from Northwoods Leatherworks , pristine condition
BNIB Exploro / Just Camp with Sheath - Custom Micarta Fixed blade in CPM-154 $285 shipped - bought at overland expo west from their booth - the crease in the sheath is from the knife being kept safe as they were on display at overland expo if you are curious, not from being carried
I accept PPGS. Thanks for looking feel free to PM me about any of the knives.
submitted by Gsk777
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:42 vengeance868 Earn Passive Income with Chequity.io: The Ultimate Platform for Completing Offers!
Affiliate Link : https://chequity.io/C603CC22
Hey there, fellow Redditors! Are you on the lookout for an easy way to earn passive income online? Look no further, because I've stumbled upon an amazing platform called Chequity.io that rewards you for completing various offers from a wide range of offer walls. It's time to turn your spare time into real-world currency!
So, what exactly is Chequity.io? In a nutshell, it's a user-friendly platform where you can register and head over to the "Earn" tab to start making money. The platform offers a plethora of opportunities, including watching videos, filling out surveys, installing apps, and even just clicking on things, all in exchange for points. And the best part? These points can be redeemed for a wide selection of reward methods, allowing you to cash out into real-world currency.
The process is incredibly simple and straightforward. Once you've signed up on Chequity.io, you can explore the extensive list of available offers. Choose the ones that pique your interest and start completing them at your own pace. As you complete offers, you'll accumulate points, bringing you closer to your desired rewards.
What sets Chequity.io apart from other platforms is its user-friendly interface and its commitment to providing a vast selection of offer walls. You'll find an array of options to choose from, ensuring there's something for everyone. Whether you prefer watching entertaining videos, sharing your opinions through surveys, or discovering new apps, Chequity.io has you covered.
The platform also offers a wide range of reward methods, allowing you to choose the one that suits you best. You can cash out your hard-earned points through various options, such as PayPal, gift cards, or even cryptocurrency. The flexibility in rewards ensures that you can find a method that aligns with your preferences and needs.
Furthermore, Chequity.io prides itself on its user-centric approach. The platform is designed to be hassle-free, making it accessible to anyone, regardless of their technical expertise. All you need is a computer or smartphone and an internet connection to start earning passive income.
In conclusion, if you're looking for an effortless way to earn passive income by completing offers, Chequity.io is the ultimate platform for you. With its user-friendly interface, extensive offer walls, and a variety of reward methods, you'll find yourself turning your spare time into real-world currency in no time. Sign up today and start cashing in on your valuable efforts!
Affiliate Link : https://chequity.io/C603CC22
submitted by vengeance868
to DancehallRiddims [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:42 shork2005 Doctor increased my Lyrica frequency
I have been taking 150 mg of Lyrica twice a day for a couple of years now. But recently, due to my anxiety and depression, my doctor took me off of Cymbalta, which I have been on for the past 4 years, and put me on Effexor. I pulled a muscle at work, which triggered a flare up. At my recent follow up appointment to see how I’m doing on my new medication regimen, I told her everything that had happened and how I had been feeling, and she decided to increase my Lyrica frequency to three times a day. Now my joints hurt, especially my fingers. They don’t look swollen, but they feel swollen. My fingers are stiff and difficult to close. I use my hands at work (I make salads), and all the prep work requires me to constantly cut vegetables. I’m also feeling intense tingling in my fingers. Has anyone else experienced this while on Lyrica?
submitted by shork2005
to Fibromyalgia [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:42 scoaaaaar This weeks Legalization Nation by Box Brown
2023.05.30 19:42 djpurity666 The orchid that hasn't bloomed for years that I took over from my mother finally did bloom! It's massive
| || |
This orchid was being overwatered like all my mother's orchids, but it had a zillion air roots. I checked the pot and found all the base roots totally rotten to the last one. submitted by djpurity666 to orchids [link] [comments]
I repotted the air roots and converted them to regular roots in medium and there are a few more air roots that have stayed the same and it continues to push out new roots like crazy. It also grew a new leaf.
So despite total root rot base down, it survived via its massive air roots it used to adapt.
My mother had trimmed the two spikes it once had down so it looked like old TV rabbit ear antennae, but those never did anything. I used them to support this, however, and it eventually pushed out a new spike and the old ones decided their time was up for usefulness and they turned yellow.
ANYWAY this is a huge success. It hasn't bloomed in years, as my mother hasn't even remembered what the flowers ever looked like! She just always reports them I to pots without any drainage and overeaters or keeps the original potting medium like sphagnum moss and will later it way too often and never had checked the roots. I've never seen an entire base root system so disgusting and rotten in the tiny little pot it was stuck in. I trimmed them all off.
The air roots I potted into medium have adapted and changed for the most part. Much like when taking a keiki off a mother and having to adapt its air roots to become base roots for itself. So I figured this would be the same.
I'll update when it fully blooms!
2023.05.30 19:42 yuckyblucky197 Why does my hair smell like corn chips ?
I started seeing a new hair stylist and I’ve had her blow dry my hair and braid it up so I can wear wigs. This is something I’ve done before in the past, but I worry if I’m getting heat damage from how she blow dries my hair. This is the first time I’ve experienced a corn chip smell. I usually just moisturize my braids and seal it with Jamaican black castor oil (the mango and lime brand) daily. Before the castor oil I was using the Miele oil , and I thought that was was causing the smell, but I still get it with a different product. She blows dries my hair to the point where it seems pretty much straight and not poofy. Could this be causing the smell? I don’t notice it until a week later after it was blow dried.
submitted by yuckyblucky197
to Naturalhair [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:42 Silkysocks777 Is the "stay with team" option after a match not working for anyone?
I just finished a match with a good fill squad and we had a good time (atleast I did). When we all died we decided to stick together for the next match and all picked the "stay with team" option. After a minute of finding a match I loaded into a game and none of my teammates were there, not even new fill teammates. I was just loaded into a solo squad match without my team. Is the "stay with team" option after a match not working for anyone else. Kinda bummed because I had a good team.
submitted by Silkysocks777
to FortNiteBR [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:41 DumdumIrish I was scammed on Adverts.ie and need help/advice, if possible 💜
I met them on Saturday, the week before last, after posting an ad in the local advertising space website. They called me, eager to buy the laptop as they have broken their brothers and wanted to pick it up.
We met in a public place, in a corner shop, mean ing his face is recorded and I do have his number.
I took a picture of the banking statement showing he had sent me the money but now when it was due to come it has failed to do so on time.
I called my bank and they have confirmed that there is nothing due for deposit.
My wife is pregnant, I have lost my job recently, this was my last lifeline in order to provide and be stable before finding a new job.
What do I do here. I am going to the police but I don't know that they can do anything if I don't have a surname, address or anything.
I'm in Ireland by the way. This was €1000 euro that would have helped so much.
I'm heart broken someone would do this to anyone else. I cannot believe I was scammed. I really tried to give all I could to help this guy and his brother. :/ I'm incredibly dumb....
I need advice on what to do next. Where do I go. Who do I talk to. Even sympathy would help me feel less stupid. 💜
Thanks for hearing me out, strangers.
submitted by DumdumIrish
to Dublin [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:41 ExaHaze Any Other Trauma Induced Aces?
I'm new to this but I've never been happier now that I know what I am. I am fully aware and believe I am asexual due to trauma. My trauma started at toddler age or younger not sure. SA happened to me several times through life too by various people. I have been sexualized constantly since I was born pretty much. I'm disgusted by it all.
Only recently once doing intensive therapy (over 30 years after the abuse started) for trauma (and BPD which developed from the trauma), did it all click for me and I knew I was a sex repulsed asexual. I am even disgusted by consensual sexual acts I've done in the past too, not only the abusive events. I feel dirty honestly thinking about it all.
Have any of you became Ace due to trauma and you are fully aware of it in this way? I'd love to talk to others like me. Thanks for reading.
submitted by ExaHaze
to Asexual [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:41 nevikblue Gloom stalker Gunslinger backstory suggestions
Hello I'll be starting a new campaign in a few months and I'm planning on playing gloom stalker (I'm currently looking at the astral elf race but I'm not 100% set on a race yet) and since guns were introduced in our last campaign set in the same world I wanted to make them a gunslinger, but I'm having a hard time coming up with a compelling story for the character concept so if anyone has some ideas that could inspire me id really appreciate it.
the starting point of our campaign will be in a desert city run by four criminal elements who are at odds against each other.
TLDR: looking for backstory suggestions for a Gloom stalker Gunslinger in a desert setting.
submitted by nevikblue
to dndnext [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:41 Accomplished_Art5999 my husband and i both took the day off and got a call from daycare within an hour after drop off
I’m convinced that my kids know when my husband and i plan to do something without them because they almost always get sick and prevent us from doing anything without them. our family took a beach trip for the long weekend and enjoyed some family time, but after a long weekend with the kids schedules being out of whack, a 7 hour car ride to and from the beach, and lots of temper tantrums.. my husband and i were drooling at the idea of taking the kids to daycare today and enjoying some quality time together for the extra day off we took. about an hour after drop off, my 2 year old’s teacher messaged me suspecting he might have pink eye. i did a teladoc appt and they do not think it is pink eye but obviously with pink eye being extremely contagious, we took precaution and brought him home. my husband and i aren’t even mad lol, we’ve just accepted our fate. it simply was too good to be true to have a beautiful day off without the kids with an already clean house and very minimal responsibilities to uphold. if i have to keep him home while i work tomorrow, that will be a whole new headache.
submitted by Accomplished_Art5999
to workingmoms [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:41 APsolutely Finally used my Target language in the wild
I’ve been learning Croatian since September 2021, mainly because my boyfriend is Croatian and I wanted to be able to communicate with his family. Lately I have been able to at least exchange some sentences with them, which is nice.
I work in a daycare (in Germany) and we have lots of Croatian families there, but usually they speak German or English. But we recently had a new kid with his grandma come in and they only spoke Croatian. My coworkers were struggling to explain things to the grandmother, so I told her I could speak in Croatian but only a little. Her “Ajde!” So I tried, even though I was very nervous and messed up a few words/sentences and had to ask her to repeat things 3 times, we somehow managed to communicate everything necessary.
It was scary, but still very nice!
submitted by APsolutely
to languagelearning [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:41 Hazzaminicoo Dealer refusing to fix car which is now out of warranty - what can I do?
So for context I bought a car from a specialist garage back in January with a 3 month warranty. It went back in 4 times with a engine warning light all for the same issue which they just said as the car was pre-2010 I need to use E5 petrol every now and again and the light should stop coming on. Each time I took it back to them they would delete the fault code from the car so the engine warning light wouldn’t show.
We’re 5 months in now and it’s come on again so have taken it to a different garage for a second opinion and they’ve said that pretty much it all needs replacing and quoted £680+ and was surprised they didn’t flag this when the dealership put a new MOT on it back in January as it should’ve flagged up then apparently.
I’ve rang the dealership back and they’ve just said it’s out of warranty now and will fix it “at cost” which just doesn’t seem right… feeling as if they’ve been putting the issue off so they wouldn’t have to pay for the fix themselves during the warranty
Thinking of going down the legal route for this as surely it should be honoured as an ongoing issue?
submitted by Hazzaminicoo
to LegalAdviceUK [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:41 MashiMaroAzoG Extra Skills.
I'm 21 years old, im currently doing business intelligence (long story) as bachelor degree. I know C (didn't do projects just problem solving) and algorithms also some basic CS stuff like networks,shell scripting... The thing is i want to learn new skills in my spare time especially in school vacations, i don't know what to choose between web development, software development,cloud,data science,security...
I like anything related to computer science, but i don't know which one to go for to have a good career.
submitted by MashiMaroAzoG
to learnprogramming [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:41 FKAMimikyu First time this close to a dragon, they helped me find a new lightroot
2023.05.30 19:41 ChiefBr0dy Remember how BF4 received continued support and content after the Premium map packs wound down?
Community map, nighttime Zavod...
It's probably an idea to quit demanding a sixth season at this point. DICE clearly has extremely finite resources to allocate to 2042 at a point where the team/s are largely focusing on the next BF title. But at the same time, they know we like the game now and that we are still thirsty for more things to be added to it, so let's say they are evaluating what they can do in a way which is fiscally viable - and which their publisher will greenlight. In the meantime, how about we just enjoy S5 a bit shall we, and see what they come up with later.
Doom mongering over this game is tedious AF at this point.
Maybe they'll whip something together which isn't necessarily bundled up as a fully fledged season 6. I mean, "seasons" aren't the only way to deliver content, you know. Seasons even as "a thing" are quite new to multiplayer games. Maps used to be added to games long before seasons and BPs existed.
Stop focusing on SEASONS. Chill out a bit, the game's quite cool right now.
submitted by ChiefBr0dy
to battlefield2042 [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:40 Clean_Winner_5589 Need help to pick a haircut for summer/new job
| || |
So I've been in the awkward stage where I'm wearing hats all the time cuz idk what I'm doing with my hair but I start a new job, just retail so doesn't need to be professional or anything, next week and can't wear hats obviously. First pic is today, second was a super permed undercut last year and third pic is grown out. Any advice on which looks the best? Been only trying the middle part recently but my friends all tell me it looks shit 💀 so idk. All comments welcome I'm hard to offend lol submitted by Clean_Winner_5589 to malehairadvice [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:40 brokejae Asian girl in engineering somehow cops the only Ivy she applied to (+ takeaways)
- Gender: female
- Race/Ethnicity: Asian-American (Chinese)
- Residence: DMV area
- Income Bracket: ~100k?
- Type of School: public, mid overall in county but top quartile in state maybe?
- Hooks (Recruited Athlete, URM, First-Gen, Geographic, Legacy, etc.): none lol
: Chemical Engineering/Chemistry (basically applied ChemE to colleges with strong engineering schools and Chem to the rest) Academics
- GPA (UW/W): 4.0/4.93
- Rank (or percentile): N/A (confirmed that I was part of the top 5% but didn't put it in my app since my school doesn't rank)
- # of Honors/AP/IB/Dual Enrollment/etc.: 13 AP classes, 3 honors (French)
- Senior Year Course Load: Wind Ensemble (band), AP Eng Lit, Science Lab Assistant, AP Bio, AP Psych, Linear Algebra (online), AP Physics C: E&M
- SAT (took once): 1560 (790 RW, 770 M)
- ACT (took once): 35 (36E, 33M, 35R, 34S)
- AP scores:
- 10th grade: AP Gov (4), AP Chinese (5), AP Calc AB (4), AP Stats (5)
- 11th grade: AP Chem (4), AP Physics C: Mech (4), AP English Lang (5), AP World History: Modern (5), AP Calc BC (5; AB subscore 5)
- 12th grade (pending): AP Eng Lit, AP Bio, AP Psych, AP Physics C: E&M
- Science Olympiad (9th-12th, officer since 11th) - spent an insane number of hours a week even though I only put 5 hwk on the Common App; led meetings, made presentations on upcoming comps and how to prepare for them (i.e. how to take notes), chose comps to compete at, placed top 6 at regionals and states individually and as a team
- School Marching Band (9th-12th, section leader since 11th) - mentored new members, instructed on marching basics and led sectionals, also organized section bonding time (like we painted our nails and stuff hehe); played piccolo for the season
- Intern @ CUA (summer 2022) - fabricated polymer membranes on microfluidics device via flow-assembly, conducted membrane strength testing, analyzed data for strength enhancement
- Tutor for various honor societies and music (10th-12th) - tutored everything from high-school level math to AP Chem to flute, most of it was basically getting hours for different honor societies but I think it was pretty productive and meaningful
- Cross country (9th-11th) - quit before senior year to focus on college apps ;-; I wasn't that fast, just average, but I led a small running group and ran 300+ miles each summer to prepare for the season
- Various community service projects (10th-12th) - made face shields for healthcare workers (was reported by a local news network so I linked that in the Additional Info section of my Common App), crocheted/knitted rectangles to assemble into a blanket for the homeless
- Policy Review Committee Chair (12th) - basically 2 or 3 other high schoolers and I (along with other adults) reviewed some curriculum policy that needed to be updated in terms of language and terms, didn't really do much but it was cool seeing the process of how it actually worked
- Teen Leader for Christian youth fellowship (11th/12th) - kinda fell off of it senior year but I led meetings along with a couple other peers, I created slides and we facilitated intergenerational discussion
- First Chair in Wind Ensemble (11th/12th) - yeah that's basically it T_T I played solos and stuff
- Household Obligations (9th-12th) - cared for siblings, helped with their school assignments, did chores, translated for parents from English to Mandarin
- State Science Olympiad Competition (1st - Ornithology, 8th - Environmental Chemistry) - 11th grade
- Regional Science Olympiad Competition (2nd: Chemistry Lab, 2nd: Ornithology, 3rd: Environmental Chemistry) - 11th grade
- County STEM Award - 11th grade (idrk how significant this was tbh it seemed like a throwaway kinda thing; it was for my performance in Science Olympiad but they got the competition name wrong on my certificate T_T)
- Governor's Volunteer Service Award - 10th grade
- State Seal of Biliteracy Recipient in English and Chinese - 11th grade
Letters of Recommendation
- Common App essay - had 2 versions, one for EA and another for RD. I would rate my first version (basically I compared my identity to a sandwich and made it a love story it was kinda weird T_T) like a 7/10 if I'm being generous and a solid 9/10 for my second version (I talked about how my being officer of Science Olympiad challenged me and made me grow as a person; it sounds cliche but I used a unique format that I'm pretty proud of)
- Supplemental essays - my EA supps were probably on average like a 6 or 7 out of 10, and my RD supps were an 8 to a 9. I tried to make them more creative/unique since I knew my ECs were on the weaker side when it came to the higher ranked schools and I knew that I was going to get in, my essays would play a major role in my acceptance. I spent so much time and so many rounds of editing with my dad asdfkljasd;lfkj
- AP Chem teacheScience Olympiad coach (11/10) - She really liked me and she's honestly my mom atp... I'm also an aide for her this year so I help set up labs for her and the entire science dept. She also assigns me other labs to prepare just for funsies and bc she trusts me apparently ???? Hopefully she can speak to the diligence and time I put in as a Scioly officer and my performance in the AP Chem class. Might also be worth mentioning that I tutored one of her current AP Chem kids?
- Wind Ensemble/Marching Band director (7.5/10) - I didn't have other STEM teachers as strong as my AP Chem teacher but my logic was that I would ask teachers who knew what I was like outside of school past the academic/stats/grades kind of thing; hopefully they could give some insight into my personality (ig that logic worked? idk) Since I was a section leader in marching band for 2 years I had some leadership in terms of that but I would often come in a couple minutes late to class tired asf cause we had band first period... Overall I still think he has a decent impression of me
- Internship advisoprof (9/10) - He is a family friend of my parents and that's honestly how I got the internship T_T But he has a pretty good impression of me during the time I was there; I picked up things pretty quickly so I think that helped. Only submitted this to some schools I was applying to RD and some schools late in the EA cycle
- (only submitted after waitlist) Science Lab Assistant Manager (8.5/10) - Set up labs for the science department, had an overall good impression of me since I volunteered to complete other tasks and extra things outside of the labs I had to set up
- (only submitted after waitlist) School Principal (6.5/10) - Our class is ~650 people and he only became the principal my sophomore year so I doubt he knew me that well; I sent my resume to him so hopefully he did something with that T_T
Catholic University of America (accepted)
Cornell (waitlisted -> accepted -> committed!!!!)
Duke (rejected rip)
Duke Kunshan (accepted somehow???)
Northwestern (rejected, lol this one kinda made me a bit sad)
UNC Chapel Hill (rejected ;-;)
UT Austin (accepted)
Vandy (waitlisted) Takeaways
- Start your essays early (preferably before senior year!) It helps to get ahead of the game and brainstorm, plus I find that I am dissatisfied with some part of an essay that i think needs editing a week or two after I finish
- Familiarize yourself with the ins and outs of the Common App layout, like what each section entails (you might be surprised to find that it's a lot of info to fill out)
- Look at examples of everything related to your application, whether it be the Common App, supplemental essays, and how to word your activities list
- Don't downplay your achievements, but don't overly embellish them, either!
- Think about your application as a whole. I cannot stress this enough! Is there an activity that is overly mentioned in your application? Try to balance your application out. Is there an aspect of yourself that you want to include but haven't yet? Try to touch on it in your supplemental essays. I go more in depth in this post here
submitted by brokejae
to collegeresults [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:40 SchlesingerMindy323 [HIRING] 25 Jobs in IN Hiring Now!
Hey guys, here are some recent job openings in in. Feel free to comment here or send me a private message if you have any questions, I'm at the community's disposal! If you encounter any problems with any of these job openings please let me know that I will modify the table accordingly. Thanks!
submitted by SchlesingerMindy323
to IndianaJobsForAll [link] [comments]
2023.05.30 19:40 umhanna I know how fast some of your runs can be on 32 heat, but I was very proud of this one on 8 heat :)