What time is first light tomorrow
2008.06.11 15:52 Divorce
Contributors to this sub are going through a divorce, have been through one, or are contemplating the decision. Some of us initiated our divorce, others were "dumped." Some divorces involved infidelity. You will find both the betrayed spouse and the ones who cheated commenting here. We are all here to provide support for each other.
2012.04.16 05:12 tabasquito Entrepreneur Ride Along
A community of like minded individuals that are looking to solve issues, network without spamming, talk about the growth of your business (Ride Along), challenges and high points and collab on projects together. Stay classy, no racism, humble and work hard.
2008.03.19 07:59 Time Travel
Time travel reddit will exist yesterday
2023.05.29 21:33 TheNerdyNarrative Review: HAPPY PLACE by Emily Henry Contemporary Romance
| || | submitted by TheNerdyNarrative to thenerdynarrative [link] [comments]
I read BOOK LOVERS by Emily Henry to low-key make fun of it. I am not a reader of contemporary romance. It completely backfired on me because I loved it - immediately added this one to my TBR - and once again, I loved it. Am I a fan of contemporary romance or am I just an Emily Henry fan? This author writes some of the most authentic and compelling characters. They make me laugh, cry, love, hope and bring me face to face with remembered pain from experiencing something similar.
Emily Henry writes characters who are like me. They have self-made check off lists. They talk in book tropes. Reading isn't just a hobby to them. Half deaf, but still will holler questions from another room, knowing full well they're not going to hear your answer. Sarcasm, quick wit, humor - all the best ingredients for great banter and character interaction.
"Want is a kind of thief. It's a door in your heart, and once you know it's there, you'll spend your life longing for whatever's behind it."
I cannot get enough of Emily Henry's writing. The ability to put words to emotions is something I fell in love with in BOOK LOVERS and enjoyed again in this one, even though it made me cry a lot.
The tone for this one is a little darker, we really go through it with these characters. Told from the perspective of Harriet, we follow her to Maine for a vacation with her best friends. Only one teensy issue - she arrives and discovers her college sweetheart Wyn is also in attendance - the one she was engaged to and broke up with a few months ago. The breakup that she still had not told her friends about. At first, I thought it might be a comedy as these two try and figure out how to navigate this trip, but it quickly becomes deeper than that. There was so much pain and baggage carried by these characters - and sadly the miscommunication trope reared its pesky head - but I still loved my time spent with this book. (Even when it made me physically ache from some shared experiences!)
If you're a romance reader or a fan of Emily Henry, I do think you will love this one, but I think it's important to make sure you read it at the right time for you.
2023.05.29 20:03 paperpenises What would the first year of Googo/Waystar look like to you?
We know Matsson has a lot of plans for Waystar and they're gonna be ugly. What are your thoughts on what the first year would look like? Who do they axe, what department do they dissolve, how many people are being fired, etc.
How do you think Tom will handle being the public punching bag? Will Shiv stay with him?
I really love this ending because you can just sit and think about it for hours. We'll be discussing it for a long time. Can't wait for the next HBO golden egg to come along.
submitted by paperpenises
to SuccessionTV [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 19:54 newmusicrls Beatport Mainstage Top 100 May 2023
GENRE Mainstage, Electro House, Big Room, Future Rave, Future House
- Eli Brown – Be The One (Original Mix) 02:49 136bpm Bbm
- Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding – Miracle (Hardwell Remix) 03:04 138bpm Dbm
- HI-LO, Space 92 – Arpeggio (Extended Mix) 05:42 130bpm Gm
- Space Laces – Dominate (VIP) 03:49 128bpm Eb
- Hardwell, Sub Zero Project – Judgement Day 04:28 150bpm Em
- Benny Benassi, The Biz – Satisfaction (Original Mix) 02:35 130bpm Bb
- Hardwell, 4 Strings, Maddix – Take Me Away Again (Original Mix) 03:25 138bpm Ebm
- Hardwell, Olly James – Seduction 03:11 134bpm Dm
- Avao – Dance With Me 02:59 bpm
- David Guetta, Sia – Titanium (feat. Sia) (David Guetta & MORTEN Future Rave Extended Mix) 05:45 126bpm C
- Cedric Gervais – Molly (Original Mix) 03:42 126bpm Am
- Hardwell, Timmy Trumpet, Maddix – Revolution 02:46 140bpm F#m
- Tiesto – Lethal Industry (Maddix Extended Remix) 04:32 135bpm G
- Hardwell, Olly James – Flatline 02:58 134bpm Gm
- Rudeejay, Tujamo, Da Brozz – Get Get Down (Original Mix) 02:43 125bpm F
- Bassjackers – Traffic (Original Mix) 02:21 135bpm Bbm
- W&W, Sandro Silva, MC Ambush – Shake The Building (Extended Mix) 03:56 130bpm Fm
- Rudeejay, Neitan, DJ Kuba – Sandstorm (Extended Mix) 04:19 135bpm Em
- Hardwell, Quintino – Sloopkogel 03:05 132bpm Fm
- R3HAB, AFROJACK – Shockwave 02:02 bpm
- Carola, Felguk – 5th Symphony (Original Mix) 02:37 126bpm Cm
- Fergie – Here Comes That Sound (Extended Mix) 06:25 130bpm E
- Afrojack, Chico Rose, Mougleta – Alone Again (feat. Afrojack & Mougleta) (Original Mix) 02:43 122bpm Dm
- Dustycloud – Paris to Vegas 03:37 bpm
- Shouse – Love Tonight (David Guetta Extended Remix) 04:15 126bpm Cm
- Afrojack, Mike Williams – Alone (Original Mix) 04:12 135bpm Fm
- Avao, Matrick – WTF 03:03 bpm
- Mike Candys – Tell You (Original Mix) 02:49 140bpm Gbm
- W&W, AXMO – Heaven Is A Place On Earth (Extended Mix) 03:52 128bpm E
- FOVOS, Shortround, Bangs – Don’t Let Me Go 02:47 130bpm Dm
- Xillions, Tungevaag – Dancing On My Own (Original Mix) 02:41 128bpm Dbm
- Rave Republic, New Sound Nation, Sønsh – Daddy DJ (Extended Mix) 03:38 145bpm G
- Klaas, MATTN – The Logical Song (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Extended Remix) 03:36 130bpm B
- NoNameLeft – Stay Awake 04:41 128bpm
- jaakob – Mind CNTRL 02:54 bpm
- Armin van Buuren, Vanessa Campagna – Vulnerable feat. Vanessa Campagna (Extended Mix) 05:10 128bpm Bm
- Shift K3Y, Kaleena Zanders – V I B R A T I O N (Extended Mix) 04:50 127bpm Bbm
- Robin S – Show Me Love (Original Mix) 04:29 120bpm Am
- SOROUSH YARAHMADI, Me2 – Symphony (Original Mix) 02:11 130bpm Em
- Linka, Gregor Potter – Lost In Techno 03:09 135bpm Gm
- Hardwell, Will Sparks – Twisted 03:04 135bpm Cm
- New World Sound, Will Sparks – LSD (Original Mix) 03:12 130bpm F
- Kaskade, Justus – Dance with Me 03:40 bpm
- Morten – No Good (Original Mix) 02:21 128bpm Cm
- Timmy Trumpet, DVBBS – Synergy (Original Mix) 03:29 125bpm Em
- KEVU – Sound Of The Underground 02:44 150bpm Fm
- Revealed Recordings, Trey Pearce – Something (Extended Mix) 03:36 135bpm Gbm
- Mike Candys – Body Rock (Extended Mix) 03:15 130bpm Gm
- Armin van Buuren, Blasterjaxx – La Bomba (Extended Mix) 04:03 135bpm F
- Becky Hill, Meduza, Goodboys – Lose Control (Original Mix) 02:48 124bpm Cm
- Trym – It’s Better When We Fake It (Original Mix) 06:58 133bpm Db
- Ben Nicky, Uberjak’d, Trey Pearce – Relapse 03:30 bpm
- W&W, AXMO, Haley Maze – Rave Superstar (Extended Mix) 03:31 150bpm Gb
- Freejak – Sandstorm (Original Mix) 02:40 128bpm Em
- Chris Lake, Alexis Roberts – Turn off the Lights (feat. Alexis Roberts) (Extended Version) 04:52 125bpm Em
- Revealed Recordings, b1rdie – This Is Not A Test (Extended Mix) 04:07 132bpm F
- Dyro – Lucid 03:44 bpm
- Morten – The Drill (Original Mix) 02:19 128bpm C
- Hardwell, Metallica – Nothing Else Matters vs F*CKING SOCIETY feat. Metallica (Hardwell Extended Mashup) 06:15 128bpm Em
- Showtek, Robin Schulz, Oliver Tree – Miss You (Showtek Remix) 03:28 145bpm A
- Space Laces – Dominate (Original Mix) 03:54 128bpm Eb
- Armin van Buuren, Ahmed Helmy – Rhythm Inside (Extended Mix) 05:34 126bpm A
- Ship Wrek – Sober 02:49 bpm
- Sebastian Ingrosso, Alesso, Ryan Tedder – Calling (Lose My Mind) (Extended Club Mix) 06:13 125bpm E
- Mike Williams, DTale – Living On Video (feat. DTale) (VIP Mix) 03:52 130bpm Gbm
- Retrika, Alex Mueller – Cybernight (Original Mix) 02:53 130bpm D
- FOVOS – Feel The Rhythm 03:20 135bpm
- Firebeatz – California (Extended Mix) 03:31 128bpm F
- Armin van Buuren, Alba – State Of Mind feat. ALBA (Extended Mix) 04:31 130bpm Dm
- Tujamo, Antoine Delvig – Vida Loca (Original Mix) 03:01 126bpm Eb
- Alle Farben, Maurice Lessing – Apollo (Original Mix) 03:07 127bpm Dm
- STVW, Tungevaag, Joe Jury – Lovers On The Run (Original Mix) 03:10 130bpm Ebm
- Marlo – Give Me 02:19 bpm
- AXMO – Party Everyday (Extended Mix) 03:53 145bpm Gm
- Robbe, Mert Can, DJSM – On The Floor – DJSM Remix (Original Mix) 02:25 133bpm F
- Timmy Trumpet, POLTERGST – Tonight (Original Mix) 03:22 126bpm Ebm
- Will Sparks – Come With Me (Original Mix) 03:50 132bpm D
- Tiësto – Baila Conmigo (Original Mix) 02:26 128bpm Bm
- Alesso, OneRepublic – If I Lose Myself (Alesso vs OneRepublic) 03:33 126bpm D
- NoNameLeft – Distract 04:07 127bpm
- Armin van Buuren, Matluck – Letting Go feat. Matluck (Extended Mix) 04:28 128bpm Cm
- Retrovision, Tungevaag – Alone With You (Original Mix) 02:34 66bpm Cm
- Jordan Shaw, Justin Mylo, Money For Nothing – Before The Dawn (jeonghyeon Extended Remix) 02:41 126bpm D
- Nicky Romero – Techtronic 03:44 bpm
- Asco – Fortuna (Original Mix) 03:40 136bpm Dm
- Calvin Harris, Hurts, Alesso – Under Control (Extended Mix) 05:36 126bpm Ab
- Calvin Harris – Feel So Close (Extended Mix) 05:30 128bpm G
- MorganJ – 4U (Original Mix) 02:51 126bpm Cm
- Steve Aoki, Vini Vici – Wild (Original Mix) 02:15 104bpm E
- Bingo Players, Oomloud – Get Low (Original Mix) 02:37 96bpm Gbm
- Martin Garrix, DubVision – Starlight (Keep Me Afloat) (feat Shaun Farrugia – extended mix) 03:22 127bpm
- Henry Fong, Knock2 – What’s The Move (feat General Degree) 02:49 130bpm
- Modapit – Out Of Control 02:01 bpm
- Siik, Andrew A, Barmuda – Saviour 03:14 bpm
- Lucas & Steve – Warp (Original Mix) 02:23 126bpm Gbm
- Cherish, ACRAZE – Do It To It (Tiësto Remix) 02:05 125bpm Gm
- NWYR – The Lone Ranger (Extended Mix) 06:31 128bpm Ab
- D-Jastic – Up To No Good (Extended Mix) 05:11 128bpm Abm
- Timothy Allen – Show Me (Original Mix) 02:11 126bpm Gb
submitted by newmusicrls
to HypeTracks [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 19:05 technicaltucker I need help with a girl
Hello Reddit I would like to talk about Friday night 26th of may on this day I decided to ask if my neighbor wanted to go to a car meet with me in my new car she said yes and we went and the experience has a full even destiny there makes me feel quite funny and the feeling that I don't think I've ever had with any relationship background on my neighbor she's really caring really nice very intelligent and listens.
when we arrived to the car meet she said he was scared and I tried to reassure her that I would be there for her and that she would be safe and for the duration of the time when we were at the car she would stay very close to me the car me comes to an end and we're driving back and I've asked about a ring she had on and where she got it as I wanted to get a necklace for very private reasons and she asked about them and she just listened and comforted me it was an amazing feeling.
the night comes to an end as I drop her off and she gives me a hug and we say goodnight I get home and she sends me a heart over text.
I have realised over the weekend I do really like her like nothing else I've felt before and I want to try to show her that but am unsure how to. I'm not in the best shape I happily admit I'm 6f and only 45kg but I've started working on it and am slowly gaining.
my true question is what should and what can i do?
Many thanks all of you 🙏
submitted by technicaltucker
to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 18:58 Snoo55377 My high school experience is ruining my life.
My high school provides four years of training, and I'm completing my fourth year here, so one last year to go. Thinking about the three years I've spent so far, I think I've changed in such a bad way.
The thing is, I feel unnoticed and unworthy. Students, especially boys, just don't care about me or acknowledge my existence. This was a problem, especially in the first two and a half years. This school year, I somehow managed to make some friends, so it was kind of a better semester. But in previous years, nobody cared about me. I think in my school (and probably in other high schools too), social acceptance is highly correlated with appearance. The more beautiful you are, the more accepted you are and the more friends you have, whether it's just friendship or romance. Like I said, thankfully I made real friends, but I still can't stop feeling like my worth is reduced to my looks, and my looks aren't worthy of being loved.
The school lowered my self-esteem and self-worth. I need constant external validation, yet I never receive it. I constantly think about these things, which have affected my grades badly. I used to be a very good student, but now I feel so unmotivated to do any of the work. Tomorrow, I have an important exam, and I'm so not ready for it, but here I'm writing this because I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. I tried so hard but just couldn't focus on my work.
But what actually scares me is: what if this situation won't change once I'm out of high school? What if I keep struggling with the inferiority complex I've gained in high school for longer? I'm also afraid it'll keep affecting my schoolwork because I'll take the university exams next year. I don't know what to do.
submitted by Snoo55377
to selflove [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 18:42 Successful_Bat_8677 Diablo 4 developers exposed for fake sycophant questions supposedly from fans
| || | submitted by Successful_Bat_8677 to Games_Piracy [link] [comments]
Almost exactly a week is left before the official release of Diablo 4 (those who pre-ordered will be able to play earlier, on June 2). Blizzard developers, represented by Associate Director Joseph Piepiora and Art Director John Mueller, decided at the very end of the game promotion campaign to answer questions from fans in the classic question / answer format. The video, published on the Future Games Show channel, was intended to dispel all doubts of inquisitive players.
Unfortunately (at least for Blizzard), it turned out that most of the questions in the video were not from the players.
The fake question scandal caught the attention of Quin69, who, while broadcasting his reaction to the Q&A, began to inquire about their rather suspicious content; some of them were not like what a gamer would write before the release - some of the comments looked like laudatory "odes".
The streamer decided to check who the comments mentioned in the video are coming from. It turned out that a significant part of the "authors" of comments either do not exist or are somehow connected with the developers.
Here is an example of a similar question from a fake user:
Thank you so much for adding the couch co-op game! I can imagine how this made the development process more difficult, why was it so important to add this option to Diablo 4?
After this masquerade was revealed, Blizzard naturally received a wave of criticism, this time from real users leaving real comments:
The game's marketing team made me hate the game even before I played it.
Cardboard questions for cardboard developers from a cardboard pastiche of what was once Blizzard.
You can see that these are bogus questions and answers if they do not contain pay-to-win questions.
Blizzard has not yet responded to allegations of question rigging, but it goes without saying that no amount of positive PR will help here. The question of why the developers decided to shoot themselves in the foot before launch remains unanswered.
2023.05.29 18:30 WindexTaster Need Help with my Alienware AW988 Headset.
| || | submitted by WindexTaster to AlienwareTechsupport [link] [comments]
Hello, everyone. I purchased my AW988 Headset a Fairly long time ago, almost a good few years since I purchased it. Anyway, this headset has lasted me it's years very well, but one thing I'm having a problem with, is the AlienWare Control Center application.
You see, when I first got my headset, I downloaded everything it needed, such as drivers and the application, and it allowed me to change the headset's Colors, change it's audio mode, everything I should still be able to do.
However, not only recently, but throughout the years I've used this headset, these options have disappeared. I can't change the colors on the headset, I can't change anything like frequency or volume, all I have the option of doing is changing the power plan, like when it turns off after x amount of time.
Now, normally, this wouldn't be a huge problem, if it wasn't for the fact that I just had to do a soft reset of my computer, and now the audio setup I had seems to have been altered back to the default state, which will affect my gaming, since I relied on the audio setup I had to tell me where people are or arent coming from.
If anyone has any suggestions, fixes, just anything at all that may help, please feel free to let me know.
Again, the headset I am using is the AW988 Wireless (USB Dongle) Headset. https://preview.redd.it/gw1it6p2ss2b1.png?width=1035&format=png&auto=webp&s=36addddeef50cb74138c0c8541d50cd461eb92b5
2023.05.29 18:18 DangerousDylan A Woman[26F] I[26M] Turned Down Has A Boyfriend[26M] Now and She Doesn't Stop Talking To Me About How Awesome He Is. I Still Have No Interest In Her And It's Getting Annoying At This Point. How can I get her to stop?
Last year I met this girl on a dating app, she was really nice but not my cup of tea. I told her after the second date that I wasn't interested in her but I'll be here if she wanted to be friends. She agreed and we had a pretty good friendship after that. I introduced her to my friends so now she's apart of the group.
A couple of months ago she meets this guy and they start dating, now every word that comes out of her mouth is about him and how awesome he is. At first, I was happy for her. I still am, she deserves it, but I'm starting to think she's throwing her boyfriend in my face to try and make me feel regret for not choosing her. It doesn't really help that I think her boyfriend isn't very sociable. He only comes around when she is there and he doesn't really make an effort to be friends with the group even though we tried our best to include him.
Our messages are filled with her sharing intimate moments between her and him, with her going on and on about his personal life while I just leave her on read. I thought she would get the picture by now that I don't care, but apparently not. I want to diffuse this situation without it boiling over into the friend group. I don't want any unnecessary drama, but I also don't want to deal with this bullshit from her anymore. What can I do to get her to stop talking about him without her getting upset?
submitted by DangerousDylan
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 18:09 Amokzaaier What is your favorite way of spending time when you are really low on energy?
submitted by Amokzaaier to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 17:55 ferrin14 Game Style/Approach
Curious about everyone’s approach for the game.
When I first got running on the ground, after the tutorial, I went right for Link’s old house for funsies. Like I did for BOTW, I prioritized getting the towers and then just blindly explored, taking it all in. Got used to the mechanics, did some quests, progressed some of the main story.
Not sure if this is an ADHD thing or what, but I started down a weird path of seeking out the shrines, activating them, but not even entering them. I want to open them all then bounce around to complete them later as a back to back challenge later. I like doing things in bulk. 😝
I am also doing this because I am using a bike build that gets me around SO EASILY
and I would have to rebuild it every time I left a shrine. That may be the main reason for this tactic. I’ll hit the depths soon with this bike to unlock all the lights, which will be easier to locate with the shrines above on the main level.
As with BOTW, I am absolutely obsessed with this game. I already thought BOTW was incredible with how vast it was. I was THRILLED when I saw the main map was the same. With the additions of the sky and the depths, thank god the main level is the same. 😅
Even with all that, it still feels like a completely different game with massive upgrades. I don’t understand how a game this big can have so little bugs. Meanwhile when I play Skyrim— well we all know how bethesda games are. Lol
TOTK was worth the wait.
submitted by ferrin14
to tearsofthekingdom [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 17:45 Jared_Harbert Swimming Pool Renovation in Florida: Enhancing Your Pool's Beauty and Functionality
| || | submitted by Jared_Harbert to u/Jared_Harbert [link] [comments]
Swimming pools are a popular feature of many homes in Florida, providing a refreshing escape from the heat and a place to relax and unwind. Over time, however, pools may start to show signs of wear and tear, requiring renovation to restore their beauty and functionality. This article will explore the importance of swimming pool renovation, the process of hiring a professional pool builder in Jacksonville, and the benefits of working with a swimming pool contractor
. Swimming Pool Renovation
Importance of Swimming Pool Renovation Enhancing Aesthetics and Functionality
One of the key reasons to consider renovating your swimming pool is to enhance its aesthetics and functionality. Over the years, styles and trends change, and what was once considered modern and attractive may now appear outdated. Renovation allows you to update the look of your pool, incorporating new materials, finishes, and features to create a more visually appealing and enjoyable space. Ensuring Safety and Compliance
Another crucial aspect of pool renovation is ensuring safety and compliance with current regulations. Safety standards evolve over time, and your pool may no longer meet the required guidelines. Renovation provides an opportunity to address any safety concerns, such as installing updated fencing, improving lighting, or upgrading filtration systems, to ensure a safe swimming environment for you and your loved ones. Increasing Property Value
A well-maintained and renovated swimming pool can significantly increase the value of your property. When potential buyers or renters see a beautifully renovated pool, it adds to the overall appeal of the property. Renovating your pool not only enhances your enjoyment but also becomes a valuable investment that can yield returns in the future.
Hiring a Professional Pool Builder in Jacksonville Researching Pool Builders
When it comes to renovating your swimming pool, it's crucial to hire a professional pool builder with experience in handling renovation projects. Start by researching pool builders in Jacksonville who specialize in pool renovations. Look for companies with a strong reputation, positive customer reviews, and a portfolio of successful pool renovation projects. Checking Credentials and Experience
Before finalizing a pool builder, check their credentials and experience. Ensure they hold the necessary licenses and certifications required by the state of Florida. A reputable pool builder will have a team of skilled professionals with expertise in pool renovations. Evaluating Previous Projects
To gain confidence in their capabilities, evaluate the pool builder's previous renovation projects. Look for testimonials or before-and-after photos that showcase their work. This will give you a sense of their attention to detail, quality of craftsmanship, and ability to transform pools.
Understanding the Renovation Process Assessment and Design
The renovation process typically begins with an assessment of your existing pool and a consultation to discuss your renovation goals. A pool designer will work with you to create a design plan that incorporates your vision, functionality requirements, and budget. Demolition and Construction
Once the design is finalized, the renovation process moves on to demolition, where any necessary removals or modifications are made. This could involve removing outdated or damaged materials, reconfiguring the pool layout, or expanding the pool size. Construction follows, including structural work, plumbing, and electrical installations. Plumbing and Electrical Considerations
During pool renovation, it's essential to address any plumbing or electrical issues. Upgrading plumbing lines, pumps, and filters can improve the efficiency and performance of your pool. Similarly, updating electrical systems ensures proper functionality and adherence to safety standards. Finishing Touches and Landscaping
As the renovation nears completion, attention shifts to the finishing touches. This includes selecting new pool finishes, tiles, coping, and decking options that align with your desired aesthetic. Landscaping around the pool area can also enhance the overall appeal and create a harmonious outdoor space.
Cost Factors and Budgeting Materials and Equipment
The cost of swimming pool renovation depends on various factors, including the materials and equipment used. Higher-quality materials, such as premium tiles or custom finishes, will contribute to a higher budget. Additionally, if your renovation involves incorporating new features like waterfalls, slides, or spas, the cost will increase accordingly. Pool Size and Complexity
The size and complexity of your pool renovation project will significantly impact the overall cost. Larger pools require more materials and labor, increasing the budget. Similarly, if your pool has unique features or intricate designs, additional expertise and time will be required, affecting the cost. Additional Features and Upgrades
When renovating your pool, you may want to consider adding extra features or upgrades. This could include energy-efficient equipment, automation systems, or LED lighting. While these additions can enhance the functionality and enjoyment of your pool, they will contribute to the overall cost. Expertise and Knowledge
One of the primary benefits of hiring a swimming pool contractor for your renovation project is their expertise and knowledge. They understand the complexities involved in pool renovations and can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their experience. A professional contractor will ensure that your renovation is executed efficiently and to the highest standards. Efficient Project Management
Renovating a swimming pool involves coordinating multiple tasks and trades, such as demolition, construction, plumbing, and electrical work. A swimming pool contractor manages the project from start to finish, ensuring smooth communication between different teams and timely completion of each phase. This saves you the hassle of organizing and overseeing every aspect of the renovation. Warranty and Support
Working with a reputable swimming pool contractor offers the advantage of warranties and post-renovation support. If any issues arise after the completion of the renovation, the contractor will address them promptly and efficiently. This provides peace of mind and ensures that you can enjoy your renovated pool without worrying about potential problems.
Swimming pool renovation in Florida is a significant investment that can enhance the beauty, functionality, and value of your pool. By hiring a professional pool builder in Jacksonville, you can benefit from their expertise, efficient project management, and access to quality materials. Remember to consider your budget, prioritize safety, and explore additional features that can elevate your pool experience. Enjoy the process of transforming your pool into a stunning oasis that provides enjoyment for years to come.
FAQs 1. How long does a pool renovation typically take?
The duration of a pool renovation varies depending on the complexity of the project. Minor renovations may take a few weeks, while more extensive renovations can take several months. A reputable pool builder will provide you with a timeline based on your specific renovation requirements. 2. Can I renovate my pool myself?
Renovating a swimming pool is a complex task that requires specialized knowledge and expertise. It is recommended to hire a professional pool builder who has experience in pool renovations. They possess the necessary skills and equipment to ensure a successful and safe renovation. 3. What are some popular pool renovation trends?
Some popular pool renovation trends include incorporating natural stone or mosaic tiles, adding water features such as waterfalls or fountains, integrating energy-efficient equipment, and creating a seamless transition between the pool and outdoor living spaces. 4. How much does it cost to renovate a swimming pool?
The cost of pool renovation varies depending on factors such as the size of the pool, the extent of renovations, the materials used, and additional features. It is best to consult with a pool builder to get an accurate estimate based on your specific renovation goals. 5. Are there any maintenance requirements after pool renovation?
After pool renovation, regular maintenance is essential to keep your pool in optimal condition. This includes routine cleaning, checking water chemistry, maintaining proper water levels, and servicing equipment as needed. Your pool builder or contractor can provide guidance on post-renovation maintenance to ensure the longevity of your pool.
2023.05.29 17:24 Harvington_ Issues with p2p games and why the DM lair not only propagates disgusting behavior but bans anyone who says otherwise
So today i was banned from the DM lair discord. why because i triggered the p2p and how majority of them pray on new players scamming them from money. P2P is a newer style of D&D that mostly appeared during the D&D boom a couple of years ago. and during it has caused a rift and issues within the community. D&D is suppose to be about the experience and community you have with your players not the money you cna profit. Now you might ask who am i? I am a fairly popular DM who has been running campaigns for almost a decade. I create maps for the community to use that are quite detailed. i run one shots nearly weekly helping new players get into D&D while running my own 2 campaigns. and NEVER have i asked for a penny. Why because as a true professional DM i seek to entertain and tell a story not make money off of people who either dont know better or being prayed on thinking that p2p will be higher quality. Am i perfect? no are the p2p DMs perfect. far from it. I am disgusted with how when someone says p2p is causing a rift in the community and is leading to scams and player lost while showing proof and evidence i am banned because of "This could get heated so stop before all the p2p DMs cry like the scummy people they are" Yeah i said they are scummy. "Well what about critical role?" They make money off of optional subs and merch they dont make money off of the actual game. "what about my time they paying for my time" Then maybe you are ready to be a DM if you feel entitaled to compensation. You already asked for a time commitment you dont get the right to ask for a money commitment. "well they want to pay" Cool so do the new players who dont know better and get scammed. paying 10-30 dollars a session you could have gotten a new video game, book, etc and the DM being able to quit and take all the money you guys had with no questions or reprocussions leads to a scam and unregulated community. The only way for it to end is to stop any and all p2p games and disregarde any scummy DMs who try to practice it.
To the new players there are amazing DMs who do 100 times better then any money driven DM. these p2p DMs dont actually care about D&D they only care about tricking you into paying them for a game that i suppose to bring peope together.
submitted by Harvington_
to TheDMLair [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 17:07 Anthrodiva Why I'll miss the show
The thing I will miss about Succession was the world-building and character development was so deep! Everyone was so well-fleshed out, in small ways that told you so much about them —like how Caroline NEVER had food in the house/her meals were "meager" as a metaphor for her inability to nourish and support her children (though in her own way, she tried).
Whole Substacks have been devoted to Shiv's hair and clothes and the stories she was telling about herself with them. She was trying on new identities throughout: political operator, wife, corporate drone, dutiful daughter, sister, mother...
The way the family had a shared way of speaking (yeah/uh huh) and a "secret" language that dated to their childhood, "nut-nut" was extremely true to life. Yet at the same time, they didn't perceive the same events in the same way due to differing ages and genders ("Moe").
One of the most intricate television shows I have ever watched. I'll probably start an immediate re-watch to catch all the stuff I missed (people are constantly acting in the background and it is relevant, regular tiny callbacks to earlier situations, like Greg and the gong in the finale).
What will you miss?
submitted by Anthrodiva
to SuccessionTV [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 14:45 Key-Idea4801 Part came front passenger headlight
| || |
( 2012 Honda Civic LX 4D) Can someone tell me what this is? It came from the passenger headlight but part of the light still works. But my back lights will only turn on when i brake. What is this piece and does it have something to do with my light problem? submitted by Key-Idea4801 to Honda [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 13:33 IllusionsForFree First time builder here - is my watercooler okay like this? I am driving myself crazy with where the barbs should be. It's okay as long as the barbs are higher than the pump? My GPU is too big to flip it, and my motherboard is too big to allow 280mm at the top.
submitted by IllusionsForFree to PcBuild [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 10:56 auranova90 Any Verses and/or Hadith on backbiting?
I have been going through a difficult time after I came to know two of my colleagues (non-Muslim for context) were backbiting and gossiping about me. These two people act two faced by being nice to me in person but I have actual proof of them making fun of me and talking about me in a bad light by saying nasty comments. I don’t plan to confront and just stay patient as I need the job. Today I came across these verses while scrolling through my phone and honestly needed to hear these as I was upset and sad over these events:
- So remember the Name of your Lord, and devote yourself to Him wholeheartedly.
- Lord of the East and the West. There is no god but He, so take Him as a Trustee.
- And endure patiently what they say, and withdraw from them politely. (Surah 73)
Are there any other verses or Hadith on backbiting that members can share here? Anything similar to the above?
Harming others with your tongue is truly a hurtful thing to do and can cause mental and emotional stress to the targeted person
submitted by auranova90
to islam [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 09:57 dandelion_daffodils 25 [F4M]
Hi, Anyone up for chat right now or any day, I'm free so just hit me up.
I'm posting here cause all I see sa sub r4rdating is almost s*x lang habol.
I want sana ng taong friendship first and will blossom into something beautiful. Is that too much to ask. SFW so we can learn each others behaviour and decide if we want to pursue things between us.
About me 25 Single Working professionally, WFH but not BPO (I don't have capacity to work there, Iiyak ako murahin or sigawan plang ako 😅) A cutiepatootie Smol Bean, 4'10 only Slightly chubby, still on the right BMI tho Adventurer, Likes to chill on the beach. So we can watch the sunset and just listen to the waves.
Friends describe me as: Sweetest, Likes to hug or link in the arms, a little clingy. I'm the baby rin sa group so yeah.
About you Must be 24 - 28 too para same parin tayo ng taste sa music or movies. Gentle and respectful Up for adventure, trips or concert. Masayang kausap, Coz I'm a little madaldal rin. Working professionally so you won't make me your world. And we have our own time each for ourselves rin. ( I value your time with yourselves so you can destress with you favorite book or game and let's have out own time to cuddle or talk anything under the stars too )
Hoping to see a cool intro on my dms, Not just a hi coz sometimes it's pretty tiring to think what to reply sa Hi.
submitted by dandelion_daffodils
to PhR4Friends [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 09:14 Impressive_Session_7 How do you get confident enough for OLD
Just that. Tried OLD before but it was so hard. I have a hard time connecting with people over texts/brief messages, but tried to go on those dated when asked. No interest for me. Just too much anxiety and not feeling connected. It felt so forced. But no one wants to chat for weeks before a first date, you know? I cant blame them.
But…Im the type who gets to know someone and THEN im attracted. All of my relationships were friends to lovers types. Its the personality and trust that get my interests.
Its made it hard to date. Impossible almost. I honestly dont know what to do.
submitted by Impressive_Session_7
to dating [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 09:04 anny_t_ka Unlocking the Secrets to Maintaining Motivation in Language Learning
| || |https://preview.redd.it/x55ytrs9on2b1.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ce68a88b2756723e5a3ca8bd9f4f7ae28f7382f6 submitted by anny_t_ka to voccent [link] [comments]
Embarking on a journey to learn a new language can be exhilarating, but it can also be challenging and demanding. As with any long-term endeavor, maintaining motivation is crucial for success. In this article, we will explore effective strategies to keep your motivation high throughout your language learning journey.
- Set Realistic and Attainable Goals: Setting realistic and attainable goals is the first step towards maintaining motivation in language learning. Break down your language learning journey into smaller, manageable milestones. Whether it’s learning a specific number of new words each week, mastering a grammar concept, or holding a conversation with a native speaker, make sure your goals are measurable and achievable. Celebrating each accomplishment, no matter how small, will keep you motivated and eager to tackle the next challenge. With Voccent you can plan your learning: practice pronunciation with a challenge or playlist, learn a language by topic or choose a plan from one of our authors.
- Find Your Personal “Why”: Understanding your personal reasons for learning a new language is a powerful motivator. Reflect on why you decided to embark on this linguistic adventure. Is it to connect with a new culture, boost your career prospects, or enhance your travel experiences? Reminding yourself of the meaningful reasons behind your language learning journey will help you stay focused and motivated, especially during challenging times. Write down your “why” and revisit it whenever you need a dose of inspiration.
- Embrace a Variety of Learning Methods: Language learning should be an enjoyable and diverse experience. Embrace a variety of learning methods to keep your motivation high. Incorporate activities such as reading books or articles in your target language, watching movies or TV shows, listening to podcasts, or engaging in conversation with native speakers. Mixing up your study routine will prevent monotony and make the learning process more engaging. Additionally, experimenting with different resources and tools, such as language learning apps or online courses, can add excitement and provide fresh perspectives on the language. With the Voccent app, language learning becomes an exciting journey into language immersion, emotional comprehension, intonation, interactive challenges. All this makes the use of the application attractive and modern.
- Join Language Learning Communities: Connecting with like-minded individuals who share your passion for language learning can be incredibly motivating. Join language learning communities, both online and offline, to engage with fellow learners and exchange experiences, tips, and resources. Participating in language exchange programs, attending language meetups, or joining virtual study groups will not only provide valuable opportunities for practice but also create a support network that can keep you motivated during challenging times. Sharing your progress, discussing challenges, and celebrating successes with others will foster a sense of camaraderie and accountability.
- Reward Yourself: Rewarding yourself along the language learning journey is essential to maintain motivation. Set up a system of rewards for reaching your language learning goals. Treat yourself to something you enjoy after completing a challenging milestone or dedicate time to indulge in activities related to the culture associated with your target language. These rewards serve as positive reinforcement, making the learning process more enjoyable and satisfying.
Maintaining motivation throughout your language learning journey is a continuous process that requires dedication, perseverance, and a proactive approach. By setting realistic and attainable goals, finding your personal “why,” embracing a variety of learning methods, joining language learning communities, and rewarding yourself along the way, you can keep your motivation high and achieve success in your language learning endeavors.
Remember, language learning is not just about acquiring new words and grammar rules; it’s about immersing yourself in a new culture, connecting with others, and broadening your horizons. Embrace the joy and excitement that come with learning a new language, and don’t be afraid to make mistakes along the way. Each step you take brings you closer to fluency and a deeper understanding of the world.
Stay consistent, celebrate your progress, and remember that every effort you put into learning a language is a valuable investment in yourself. Keep your eyes on the goal, but don’t forget to enjoy the process. So, whether you’re dreaming of speaking fluently, impressing others, or expanding your career opportunities, stay motivated, stay focused, and embrace the incredible journey of language learning. Bon voyage!
Read in our blog about the best way to learn a language
2023.05.29 08:54 Rekartinnovations RRR of waste management
| || | submitted by Rekartinnovations to u/Rekartinnovations [link] [comments]
Welcome, waste warriors, to another exciting blog post! Today, we delve into the world of waste management and explore the powerful concept of RRR: Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling. Waste is a global challenge, but by adopting these three strategies, we can make a significant positive impact on our environment and create a more sustainable future. So, let’s gear up and embark on this journey of waste management! Reducing
: Less is More! Did you know that reducing waste
is the first step towards a greener world? When we reduce, we consciously make an effort to consume less and avoid unnecessary waste. It’s like going on a diet, but for waste! By making small changes in our daily lives, such as carrying reusable bags, saying no to single-use plastics, and opting for eco-friendly packaging, we can minimize the amount of waste that ends up in landfills. Interesting Fact
: The average American generates about 4.5 pounds of waste per day, but by practicing waste reduction techniques, each person has the potential to save up to 1,000 pounds of waste annually! Reusing
: The Art of Giving Items a Second Life! Have you ever heard the phrase, “One person’s trash is another person’s treasure”? Well, that’s the essence of reusing! Instead of throwing things away, we can find creative ways to give them a new purpose and extend their lifespan. From donating clothes and furniture to repurposing containers and jars, reusing not only reduces waste but also saves valuable resources and energy that would have been used in manufacturing new products. Interesting Fact
: Did you know that recycling
one ton of paper can save around 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil, 3 cubic yards of landfill space, and 7,000 gallons of water? Reusing items not only helps the environment but also conserves precious resources! Recycling
: Closing the Loop and Transforming Waste Ah, recycling! It’s like magic but for waste. When we recycle, we collect materials such as paper, plastic, glass, and metal, and transform them into new products. By doing so, we reduce the need for raw materials, save energy, and prevent valuable resources from going to waste. Recycling
is a powerful tool in waste management, but it requires active participation from individuals, businesses, and communities to create a sustainable recycling infrastructure. Interesting Fact
: Recycling a single aluminum can saves enough energy to power a television for three hours! Imagine the energy we can save by recycling all those cans, bottles, and containers. Engage and Take Action
: Now that we’ve explored the incredible RRR trio of waste management
, it’s time for action! Here are a few simple steps you can take to become a waste management superhero:
- Start with small changes: Carry a reusable water bottle, use cloth bags for shopping, and say no to single-use plastics.
- Repurpose and upcycle: Get creative and find new uses for items before considering them as waste. You’ll be amazed at what you can create!
- Educate and inspire: Spread the word about waste reduction, reuse, and recycling. Encourage your friends, family, and community to join the movement.
: By embracing the principles of Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling, we can make a substantial impact on waste management and create a more sustainable future. Remember, every action, no matter how small, counts towards building a greener world. So, let’s join hands and become waste warriors because together, we can make a difference!
Stay tuned for more exciting content on sustainability
, waste management, and environmental conservation. Until next time, keep reducing, reusing, and recycling!
2023.05.29 08:48 swati-kumari17 "Unlocking the Secrets: The Game-Changing Role of a Real Estate Consultant"
| || | submitted by swati-kumari17 to u/swati-kumari17 [link] [comments]
Real estate transactions can be complex and overwhelming, whether you're buying, selling, or investing. That's where the game-changing role of a real estate consultant comes into play. In this blog post, we will delve into the fascinating world of real estate consultant
and uncover the secrets behind their invaluable contributions to your property success.
- The Hidden Keyholders: Discover how real estate consultants hold the key to unlocking hidden opportunities in the market. Their extensive knowledge and experience allow them to identify properties with untapped potential, hidden gems that could be your ticket to a profitable investment or your dream home.
- Navigating the Maze: Explore the labyrinth of paperwork, regulations, and legalities involved in real estate transactions, and how real estate consultants are your trusted guides. Their expertise ensures a smooth journey through the maze of contracts, negotiations, and due diligence, saving you time, money, and headaches.
- Insightful Market Analysis: Uncover the secrets behind the analytical prowess of real estate consultants. Their ability to analyze market trends, assess property values, and forecast future growth is a game-changer. Learn how their insights can give you a competitive edge, whether you're buying in a hot market or looking for undervalued opportunities.
- Strategic Negotiation: Negotiation is an art, and real estate consultants are the masters. Discover their secret strategies for securing the best deals, favorable terms, and maximum returns. Their skilled negotiation techniques can save you thousands of dollars and help you achieve your desired outcomes.
- Tailored Solutions for Success: Every real estate journey is unique, and real estate consultants understand this well. Learn how they offer personalized solutions that align with your specific goals and aspirations. Whether you're a first-time homebuyer, a seasoned investor, or a seller looking for the highest price, their customized approach ensures success.
- Risk Mitigation: Buying or selling a property comes with inherent risks. Real estate consultants act as your shield, identifying and mitigating potential pitfalls. Their thorough due diligence, meticulous research, and expert advice minimize your exposure to risks, giving you peace of mind throughout the process.
- The Power of Connections: Real estate consultants have an extensive network of professionals within the industry. From mortgage brokers to home inspectors, they can connect you with trusted experts who play crucial roles in your real estate journey. Discover the power of their connections and how it simplifies the entire process.
Conclusion: Real estate consultants are the secret weapons in your quest for property success. Their game-changing role goes beyond mere transaction facilitation; they are your advisors, strategists, and confidants. Whether you're a buyer, seller, or investor, unlocking the secrets of their expertise can be the key to achieving your real estate goals. Embrace the power of a real estate consultant and open the doors to a world of opportunities and success.
2023.05.29 08:07 Julo133 Thin mouse pad (or something else?) to protect laptop screen during transport
I just bought new laptop and i want to protect my screen from scratches. Few years ago i had an old laptop (MSI gaming one) that i was carrying it everyday in my backpack to work/trains/cars/etc. Some keys from the keyboard were pressing into the screen and after 2-3 years of this the screen had some "light/white dots" (points where the picture was brighter - not dead pixels).
In my last laptop i was carrying some cheap small mouse pad for around 1$ to separate screen from keyboard. But it was still 1,5 - 2mm thick - so maybe there is something thinner? Also more professional (higher quality?)
I also had "privacy filter" on my last screen (it was useful at work - and home to hide some stuff from My kids ;) Does somebody else use this sort of thing? Know any good ones? Or cheapest from aliexpress is enough? My privacy filter was one of the cheapest ones, and after 1 year there were no problems with it (or laptop screen).
TL;DR What are You guys doing to protect the screen when You put laptop in to the backpack? Some peace of cloth? Some thin mouse pad? I'm even thinking about cutting My old T-Shirt for this...
submitted by Julo133
to GamingLaptops [link] [comments]